Wednesday, September 30, 2009

// Best I Ever Had, Remix.

she said i'm her errithang, i'm all she ever wanted;
i'ma keep it real trig, you dha best who eva done it;
i'ma give you errithang, tell me what you want, i'm on it;
pocket full of chedda, i swear i can spend whatever on it. -TREY SONGZ.

so i was on facebook earlier today and i was asking people what the heck i should write about because at the moment, i could not think of anything but i do want to write. lol. so before i drift off into whereever; i'm going to speak on the subjects that were mentioned.

- - okayy! so i spell my name J H A S M Y N.* & no, that is NOT the LEGAL way to spell it. but who cares, everyone thinks so. i actually got the name from sitting in class one day in 10th grade, just changing my name because there are sooooooooooooo many girls in this world named jasmine. so i changed mine, and ever since then, i just kept it. i put an H in it because technically it is indeed silent. i took the E off because i wanted to. i think my name is really cute how i spell it. ima spell my daughter name like that. & if you jock, bitch you wack. lol jk.

i honestly can't think of the other things i was suppose to talk about. lol something about my favorite high school memory..lol. well i'm going to save that for tomorrow. omgosh, but my legs are falling asleep on me and my eyes keep closing. so for now, take this & love it. tomorrow will get under the skin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment